Who does not want to be loved? Whatever your major is or whoever you are, you deserve your forever love. I’m a Business Major (and also dating a Business Major) and this is a little biased but let me just tell you 5 reasons why we are also worth your love. 😉
- We just don’t plainly do it, we strategically plan it. Forever is feasible with us because we don’t just do whatever we want to do – we don’t love just for the sake of loving; We analyze every situation, consider every detail, and we plan and schedule every move (through Gantt Chart) to make you insanely happy and in love through all the times we’re going to be together.
- We just don’t plan, we make it happen. In business, trial and error has always been the best practice to determine the strengths and weaknesses of the company – what to change, where to improve, and when to implement. Dito palang evident na na we make do of something out of nothing. We turn something (successful or not) out of scratch and we always focus on its winning and losing points (SWOT Analysis) for focal points of improvement.
- We just don’t make it happen, we strive for innovation and improvement. We always, as in always, seek for innovation and improvement in our work. We determine our weaknesses and turn it into strengths. We focus on continuously making ourselves the perfect fit for you (Kaizen). Dude, expect to receive the craziest, wildest, sweetest (the world will be jealous) efforts for you because we always strive for innovation.
- We just don’t make it fruitful, we implement and evaluate. Business majors will make do of every way possible to capture your heart every moment of your life. But we just don’t make it possible, again, we always pursue for continuous improvement.
- We strive for perfection. We are trained to commit minimal defects per million opportunities (dpmo) (Six Sigma, Lean Management). This says it all. We want everything perfect and best for you – we WILL make ourselves like it; we WILL be it.
PS. You don’t have to worry about us meeting all the important people in your life – we know how to deal with people – whatever their personalities are and how we should market ourselves and showcase how much we deeply feel for you (all yours, baby! Heart, Mind, and Soul!) (Business Ethics and Good Governance, Human Resource Management, Human Behavior in Organizations, Marketing and Advertising Management)
Why not love a business major so you can have your forever – defined, measured, analyzed, improved, and controlled? 😉 (DMAIC Approach)
Writing is expressing yourself with your words, by your words, and through your words. It is putting an word-per-word illustration of your whole existence into a vast collection of combined forms of speech. Actually, it’s more than just expressing yourself.
It’s like stripping naked at a club party and letting everyone see your wounds & scars which you knew they’d dare to touch to know how deep it can hurt you. As they critique what they see as they laid their eyes on the feast you prepared for them, you slowly sink into their minds – destroying and altering what was once known to what is now.
It is like getting lost at the happiest place on Earth and wouldn’t even care if you find the way back or not because getting lost there forever would be an ecstatic dream; a mega-dose of your own fairy tale in your own perfectly described wonderland. You’re like a lost child who wouldn’t even care what’s going to happen a little later because you’re holding onto your white balloon which can take you anywhere you wish to go.
It is like feeling the hype of getting to the top of the mountain after a long exhausting climb and you see the vastness of the land and all your feelings suddenly sunk into the open air. It is like keeping on falling and falling in love with every beautiful word your mind produces and your mouth speaks – not even aware of the senses it made you and your listeners feel.
Writing is you in words. Beautiful. Ethereal. Everlasting.
I always wanted to learn Calligraphy but I thought it was an expensive hobby. Just buying the nibs, holder, and ink will cost you a fortune. I was just a student when I became interested on doing it – didn’t have the chance to buy stuff because I used my allowance plainly for food and for school projects (or in other words, gala). I couldn’t find the inspiration to pursue it also because all subjects in my course requires a final output of research papers and theses. Ain’t nobody got time for other stuff, dude!
So now that I’m a working girl and I have all the control over my finances (and I always fall short heh heh), I sometimes treat myself into stuff like these. Luxuries in life. I always wanted to learn Calligraphy and today is always a great time to start! I went crazy again and I just went to Glorietta 5 after work and bought these cool stuff. Let’s get it on!
Calligraphy Basic Stuff I bought:
- Nibs – Php175 (3 pcs) Scribe Writing Essentials, Glorietta 5 | Php 90 The Craft Central, Greenbelt 5
- Holder – Php120, Scribe Writing Essentials, Glorietta 5
- Ink – Php275 Scribe Writing Essentials, Glorietta 5
- Penmanship / Exercise Book – Php390 Scribe Writing Essentials, Glorietta 5 | Php 180 The Craft Central, Greenbelt 5