1. Don’t call him/her bes, besh, beshie, besticles, bestie, bff, sisterette.
2. If he/she tells you about someone special don’t act as if you’re not affected. Baka magtuloy tuloy yan at maging “secret files” ka nalang.
3. Ask for a proper date. Not play date; not a friendly date, not tambay tayo saglit. A legit date.
4. Be there for him/her but not always. Give him/her time to miss you kahit very very light lang.
5. Be honest on how you really feel about the person so it will be clear. ‘Pag iniwasan ka odi move to the next target. Char! Accept defeat, friend.
6. Define The Relationship.
7. Set a proper time and proper mood to ask about your role in his/her life. Mabuti nang clear ano.
8. ‘Wag mahihiyang magtanong… about everything you want to ask just to make it clear.
9. If you intend to make ligaw na, ask properly. Not you’re already exerting effort but she doesn’t even know you’re courting her.
10. After several times of asking numerous questions just to make it clear and it isn’t still, then walk away. You deserve someone who genuinely wants you in his life.
11. Accept reality, cherish everything. Enjoy life, enjoy the moments. Success or failure, just be thankful of all the good times you get to spend with the person.
Kaway kaway sa mga na-#BestieZoned na paulit-ulit!! Darating din ang tamang tao para satin!✌🏻